Housesteads Teacher's Kit
We're pleased to be continuing a successful working relationship with English Heritage through a new commission to create new teaching resources for Housesteads Roman Fort in Northumberland.
Housesteads is one of English Heritage's flagship sites and receives thousands of school visits every year. Emma's been commissioned to create a new Teacher's Kit for the site, providing creative ideas that will help teachers use the site to its best potential and ensure effective learning for students of all ages. The kit complements the redevelopment of the Housesteads Museum which re-opened at Easter 2012. The kit is available as a free download from the English Heritage or TES websites.
Photo courtesy of Ricky Cosmos via Flickr
Museums have the power to inspire and engage people in learning at every stage of their lives. We can help you discover creative ways of using your collections and knowledge to create exciting new opportunities for everyone to get involved in learning.
We can help to:
- Research the needs of learning audiences
- Develop a strategic approach to your learning provision
- Audit your existing programmes
- Create new learning resources and workshops, both on site and online
- Train staff and volunteers to deliver learning sessions
- Develop and assess quality standards
- Fundraise for learning projects
- Manage learning projects