Creative thinking & a personal, individual approach...
I'm a museum consultant with 25 years of experience in the heritage sector across the UK and internationally.
I bring experience, creativity and value for money to projects of all sizes.
- "One of the best Holocaust museums I've visited"
Visitor review of 'Through Our Eyes', Tripadvisor, August 2020
- "What you've pulled together is extraordinary... I also want to say what a delight it has been to work with you. Your ability to collaborate and harness others' skills while maintaining your overall vision and control is exemplary."
Jen Kagan, Creative Director, 'Through Our Eyes' exhibition
- "It has been a pleasure working with Emma, she has been an asset to the team and provided us with exactly what we needed. She is very methodical and organised in her approach, always delivering on time and to a very high standard... It is often easy to forget that Emma isn't a full time member of the team due to her comprehensive knowledge of the project and willingness to get involved."
Amanda Phillips, Exhibition Manager, Eureka! The National Children's Museum
- "The suite is excellent as it highlights the diversity of the subject... the resources have been considered to engage pupils to learning more about the subject and understanding WW1 wasn't all about trenches. "
MyLearning Teacher Panel comments on learning resources for Joining Up the Humber
- "Emma is a highly talented professional with high level intellect, vast experience in the cultural and heritage sector, excellent communication skills, a prodigious work rate and able to project manage. She can be relied on to produce high quality work. "
Lilian Black, former Chair, Holocaust Survivors' Friendship Association